Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Welcome!

Hi! My name is Denee and I am a self-proclaimed Disney Diva. I have always enjoyed Disney, but completely fell in love with all things Disney the first time I visited Disney World with my family in 2008. My husband can tell you I am now completely obsessed.

For a while now, I've been reading everything I can about Disney World and planning yearly vacations for my family to the parks. More recently, I have started helping other people plan their vacations. That is where this blog begins.

I wanted to find a way to share everything I've researched and learned about planning trips to Disney with as many people as possible. I've heard so many people say "We'd love to go, but we just can't afford it." THAT IS ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE! We have found Disney World to be a very affordable vacation when properly planned.

That's why I'm here to help you. Because you CAN plan a Disney World vacation!

And it's also a chance for me to talk about it without driving my family completely crazy. :)

Until next time...
Disney Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment