Saturday, May 7, 2011

Don't worry, be happy! You're going to Disney World!

As I am getting ready to head to Disney World in just a few weeks, I know from experience that most people worry about what will happen to all this money they've spent on a fabulous vacation if the unexpected happens and you can't make it.  I am here to help!  Full payment for your vacation is due 45 days prior to your trip.  Before that time, you can change or cancel with no losses.  After the 44 day mark, you will pay a $200 cancellation fee if you have a vacation package.  Also, after the 44 day mark, there is a $50 charge to make changes to your reservation.

Some people like to buy vacation insurance in case something happens, but for me, personally, I'm just not sure it's worth it.  Disney's vacation insurance is expensive, and if I cancel, all I have to pay is $200 without it anyway, so for me, I'd rather just pay the $200 if the worst happens.  I know there's not a whole lot that's going to keep me away, so for me, that just seems like the better option.  There are some other options for vacation insurance you can check out at www.insuremytrip.com.  They do have some more affordable options there.

In other words, don't worry!  Be happy!  You're going to Disney World!


Until  next time...
Disney Diva 

No comments:

Post a Comment