Monday, April 18, 2011

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things (Animal Kingdom Edition)

My personal favorite at Animal Kingdom is the Kilimanjaro Safari.  On our first Disney World vacation, we tried this one, and our vehicle actually had to stop because there was a rhino in the road!  How cool is that?  What an incredible experience this attraction is.  I highly recommend it.

Another favorite at AK is Expedition Everest.  I haven't been on this ride personally, but I have watched it on YouTube!  It sure looks exciting!  How scary that you're moving along and the track just runs out!  And Yeti even makes an appearance!

I personally enjoyed It's Tough to be a Bug, but let me tell you, my 4 year old daughter DID NOT.  I should have listened to the warnings that this could be scary for little kids.  This 3-D show lets kids experience A Bug's Life through experiences like being sprayed, poked by stingers in the back, and more.  My daughter was hysterical by the time we left.  I think it's a great attraction, but save it for your older kids.

One experience I haven't had at AK and hope to is Kali River Rapids.  This ride looks like so much fun!  I hope to try that one next time we visit AK.

Well, this one's a short list because after It's Tough to be a Bug, we hightailed it out of there.  We didn't particularly want to win the bad parent of the day award.  And our daughter was scarred for life and never wants to go back to Animal Kingdom.  Maybe one day...

If you want to learn more about Animal Kingdom attractions, visit
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/parks/animal-kingdom/

Until next time...
Disney Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment