Saturday, July 9, 2011

Disney Depression

It has been a while since my last post, and I can only attribute my slackness to 1. This has been the busiest summer "vacation" ever, and 2. I've been going through my post-Disney trip depression.  You see, when you are a Disney lover like I am, once that trip you've been planning all year is over, you feel a little lost.  What am I supposed to do with my time now?  I guess it's time to start planning another trip.  :)

Actually, we are planning another trip, and this time, it's a Bahamian cruise on the Disney Dream!  We go next year during Spring Break and I am super excited, because it is my first cruise ever!  And of course, because it is Disney, they do it well! 

First off, one of the cool features about the inside staterooms on this ship, is that they have "magical portholes" which offer a real-time view of the outside of the ship, with an added bonus:  Disney characters that appear throughout the day!  I can't wait to see this!






The Disney Dream also has a water coaster called the Aqua Duck!  This looks like so much fun!  The 765 foot tube takes you all around the ship and even out over the water, finally dropping you off at a lazy river.  We can't wait to try this out!

And here she is, the Disney Dream! 



We can't wait to go!  Guess I have something new to do with my free time, huh?

Until next time...
Disney Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment