Friday, June 8, 2012

The Land of the Living

Well, hello again!  I apologize for the ridiculously long amount of time it has taken me to post to my blog again.  If you didn't know this already, I am a public school teacher, and I do not have a life between the months of August and May.  I had high hopes of posting at least once a week during the school year, but we can see how well that turned out.  Oh well...we'll try again next year.

Alas, summer vacation is here.  And I'm back in the land of the living.  And I intend to continue sharing all of my Disney nerd knowledge with anyone who wants to know.  I have decided I probably need to join some kind of support group, because this addiction is way out of control.  I now meet complete strangers in public and start talking about Disney World with them.  I've planned 3 Disney World vacations for my family in the last year (and countless more for other people).  Anybody want to start a Disney-holics Anonymous group with me?

We are, in fact, planning another Disney World vacation this summer, and I can't wait to share my experience with you, because we are conquering our own fears and attempting Disney World in the middle of the hot, crowded summer season.  I'll be sure to let you all know how it works out. 

We are taking advantage of a Special Offer available at waltdisneyworld.com.  They are offering summer stays for $69 per person, per night in a value resort, $78 per person, per night in a moderate resort, and $95 per person, per night in a deluxe resort.  The offer excludes the brand new Art of Animation resort (though I cannot wait to try this one out!), and must be booked by June 14.  The offer does not include a dining plan.  It is not one of my favorite deals ever, but we were happy to get any discount at all during the super busy summer months!

I can't wait to spend my summer sharing my Disney nerd-ness with you!  Happy Summer!

Until next time...
Disney Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment